What we do:
We make the world’s most extraordinary audio and video solutions. For over 40 years, Biamp has created and innovated professional audiovisual solutions that enable great communication. From the smallest of rooms to the largest of venues, we empower true human connection in every space.
As we grow to meet our customers’ needs and evolve to address the challenges of tomorrow, one guiding principle remains the same:
Biamp connects people through extraordinary audiovisual experiences.
About our company:
- We’re growing. In the span of just four years, five companies have joined the Biamp family, increasing our product offerings and expanding our presence within the global market.
- We’re global. Installed in thousands of applications in over 100 countries, our products are supported by our employees located throughout 15 Biamp locations worldwide.
- We’re empowered. Joining a scaling company means employees have greater opportunities to gain experience while effecting genuine change within the organization.
- We’re cutting-edge (but local about it). Initial design, engineering, manufacturing, and testing are all managed within our own facilities, leading to shorter lead times, faster responses, and greater convenience for our clients overall.
Biamp, a leading manufacturer of professional electronics for use in the installed audio and video communications market, is currently recruiting for a new Technical Supporter in its Danish office with focus on AV control systems.
Biamp Technical Supporters assist customers with technical questions, product and design problems, technical training, and occasional site visits. The position will require daily interaction with Biamp customers, consultants and sales representatives, dealing with a variety of complex technical issues.
- Provide expert technical support to Biamp’s customers by phone and email.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve audio, control, video and network-related technical issues.
- Focus will be on supporting our AV control systems.
- Provide design, commissioning and optimization advice to customers using Biamp products.
- Make occasional site visits for troubleshooting and system optimization.
- Conduct customer trainings.
- Provide input and guidance for the creation of operations manuals for new products
- Create and proofread content for Biamp’s online knowledgebase
- Assist with product set-up and staging at tradeshows
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum 4 years’ AV industry experience
- Have been working with programming and installing of AV control systems.
- Relevant degree or professional qualifications desirable
- Advanced control system design, implementation, and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of control and media networking
- Good technical presentation and training skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- A serious and enthusiastic desire to provide reliable customer service
- Up to 25% of travel
- Based at Biamp’s office in Horsens, Denmark
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive pay based on experience and skills.
Biamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Send your CV to us by pushing the red button below that says 'Søg jobbet'. We look forward to hearing from you. You can contact the headhunters shown below, should you have any questions regarding this job position or the recruitment process.
Note, the recruitment process takes place in close and confidential collaboration with our customers and by applying for the job, you give consent that we at HumanTrust A/S have the opportunity to show your CV and other accompanying material to Biamp Denmark A/SVil du høre mere om jobbet?
Spørgsmål til jobbet kontakt os gerne
Gennem mere end 20 års erfaring med salg har Rolf opbygget et solidt kendskab til og netværk i forskellige brancher. Han har derigennem styrket sin værdifulde evne til at skabe tillid og personlige relationer, så kunderne oplever, at de kan få hjælp til at løse deres problemstillinger.
Rolf har et mål – et mål om altid at gøre tingene bedre end dagen før. Det gælder ikke bare personligt, men for hele holdet.
Som person er Rolf særligt kendetegnet ved sit engagement, sin professionalisme og ikke mindst sin ansvarlighed.